Catapult Round Trip Catapult Round Trip

The catapult wouldn't fire. Please work on the bugs. I liked the style.

Coinbox Hero Coinbox Hero

Fun

and a bit repetitive, but also addictive. I thought it was an ok game until the end. You had me with the end.

Trigger Knight Trigger Knight

Ridiculously

fun and hard. I had the same problem as everyone else here. The Dragon, without luck and Divine Edge you are not able to beat him (the first Dragon I mean). So please do something, so that elixirs, divine edges and gold tickets don't spawn so randomly. I mean nobody can buy a ticket on day 2 and 3 elixirs right before a Dragon seriously?
I had to play 7 times to finally get to a dragon with a divine edge.
Ok enough ranting. I really liked the sprite style and the flow the hole game had. Also kudos to "discovering" a new gametype, it's the first time I played such a game. It doesn't get boring even after repeating.

Light people on Fire Light people on Fire

why do I keep dying all of a sudden?

This was the only flaw in this game. One of the most interesting games I have played. Deserves a 10.

Doodle Devil Doodle Devil

Very entertaining

I like the often ironic style of the game.

But what do mushrooms have to do with nuclear bombs and rats with doves?

Ball Revamped Duo 2 [30] Ball Revamped Duo 2 [30]

too hard

Try gto adjust the controls, I think people don't to destroy their finger muscles. It's much too fast.

AsianSpark responds:

Okay...?

Girl Chan Hentai Girl Chan Hentai

Woooooohhhh!

The first time I've seen a black person and metal together!

Other than that ...
What the hell?

Quick Sand Quick Sand

Lava Mode doesn't work

Very fun to play and very simple. Nice job. But in Lava mode nothing happens lava is not coming up and i can't steer the jumping lady. Any idea why that is?

Super Karoshi Super Karoshi

Glitchy

Well I was playing figuring out every damn puzzle(it was fun!), but on this level where there are 2 trampolins, you have to turn into super karoshi and then let the 2 other karoshi including yourself explode on the bomb, I got stuck because of this damn glitch that let's the other karoshis turn around, before they get to the bomb. At first I thought, there's gotta some way around, but after one hour of effortlessy tries (including every key on my keyboard) I decided to watch the wlkthrough on youtube. Can somebody explain why this happened?
Even if I try to refresh this page, I can't get around this problem.

Perfect Balance: NT Perfect Balance: NT

Hard as hell

but nicely done. Smooth movements and nice effects.