Organ Story Organ Story

Actually there are cancer cells which can infect healthy tissue. Nice take on the metastasis.

Affection Short Film Affection Short Film

Superb! Can you tell me what it takes to imagine a hell like this? I'd like to create a surreal world too.

ZTV News Episode 2 ZTV News Episode 2

I just came in my pants a little. Like BLAM BLAM BAM!!!

Catapult Round Trip Catapult Round Trip

The catapult wouldn't fire. Please work on the bugs. I liked the style.

Coinbox Hero Coinbox Hero

Fun

and a bit repetitive, but also addictive. I thought it was an ok game until the end. You had me with the end.

Trigger Knight Trigger Knight

Ridiculously

fun and hard. I had the same problem as everyone else here. The Dragon, without luck and Divine Edge you are not able to beat him (the first Dragon I mean). So please do something, so that elixirs, divine edges and gold tickets don't spawn so randomly. I mean nobody can buy a ticket on day 2 and 3 elixirs right before a Dragon seriously?
I had to play 7 times to finally get to a dragon with a divine edge.
Ok enough ranting. I really liked the sprite style and the flow the hole game had. Also kudos to "discovering" a new gametype, it's the first time I played such a game. It doesn't get boring even after repeating.

Turbulence (No Vocals) Turbulence (No Vocals)

Sounds to me like a mixture of black metal and thrash. I drank it before I went to bed. Can't sleep now.
Thx!

KKS - Black Meryl KKS - Black Meryl

Oh come on! Pls don't stop!
Or atleast promise you will upload something similar in the future again.
Pretty please?

KKSlider60 responds:

Yeah no prob. Under a new name probably, I have plenty of "spam" accounts. XDD
KKS

KKS - Black Metal KKS - Black Metal

Wether it's good or bad. I like it!

If you'll excuse me. I gotta go get my goat ...

KKSlider60 responds:

Have fun :D
I think I have more Metal fans than Ambient ones... .___."
KKS

Duality Duality

Disturbing

Very nice art. I like the sketchy style and the many interpretaions you can do on this.
Bring us more ... please ...

chow39 chow39

Very well done

I really like the monochrome colors you used, they create this atmospere of death/decay. Also I like the idea to picture Death as a female character.
I'm working on a manga and I think this drawing will influence me alot in picturing death ...

Evil Thingy Evil Thingy

Disturbing and professional

Your art is excellent, disturbing and emotional. I really like it.
Have you ever tried to apply as a designer in Silent Hill - Game Develop Studios? I think you would have good chances.